The aim of financial planning is more than just managing your savings and investments. It’s about helping you to plan for a future lifestyle that is as good as it can possibly be. You work hard so why not make sure your money is working as hard as you are.
Whether you are in your carefree 20s, consolidating 30s, comfortable 40s or cruising 50s, the advice of a professional financial planner can be critical in helping you achieve your financial goals by developing a strategy that will work for you.
To find out more about financial planning why not view the Bridges online videos?
How can financial advice help you?
Financial advice can make a big difference at every stage of life. A financial planner can help you with different investment strategies for different circumstances, such as:
- managing your investments tax effectively
- saving for a home
- planning for the costs of marriage and the benefits of combined income and savings
- making your income go further by investing wisely
- structuring your assets in the most effective way if you are self employed
- planning for a family and the loss of a regular salary whilst on maternity leave
- making the most of your superannuation
- planning your finances following a redundancy or when changing jobs
- making the most of a maturing term deposit or a financial windfall, such as an inheritance
- maximising your eligibility for government benefits
- planning the retirement lifestyle you want
- To find out more about how financial planning could help you why not view the ‘How a financial planner can help’ online video?
- Find out how a planner could help you
- Learn about Bridges financial planning
See a financial planner
- To arrange a complimentary,obligation free consultation with a financial planner, complete our online enquiry form.
In referring members to Bridges, Fire Service Credit Union does not accept responsibility for any act, omissions or advice of Bridges and its authorised representatives. Bridges have arrangements in place to pay referral fees to Credit Unions in respect of any members referred to them. Bridges may pay the Credit Union a fee ranging from 0% to 30% of the entry and/or on-going fee.