Alternative ways to bank with us
The World Health Organization has declared COVID-19 a pandemic, noting its continued spread across the globe.
We look to the World Health Organisation as well as State and Federal Government Health Departments for guidance in managing the practicalities of the evolving situation and the appropriate actions to take to protect our staff and member, and maintain continuity of operations. The safety and wellbeing of all is of utmost importance to us.
We know that many of you may not want to come into the branch, or may be self-isolating as a safety precaution due to COVID-19
We off a range of alternative banking channels:
- Internet Banking - including the Mobile App
- Website www.fscu.com.au
- Visa Debit Card transactions
- Telephone 8227 2222
- Email [email protected]
- Cash withdrawals - available at any ATM (no charge at ANZ, CBA, NAB, WBC, BankSA)
- Simply call the Credit Union to make sure you are registered for Internet Banking. Enter your member number, default password, the system will then prompt you to create your own password and then you are free to enjoy!
- To login to Internet Banking, just click on the red LOGIN button or padlock (for mobile devices) in the top right hand corner of the screen.
- Already registered but forgotten your password - Click on the 'Reset it online' on the Internet Banking page and follow the prompts.
- Need help - if you have any questions or need assistance please call the Fire Service Credit Union and we would be more than happy to help!
Mobile Banking App
- You must be registered for Internet Banking to use the mobile app
- Visit the Apple store or Google Play Store and search for 'fscumobilebanking' to find and download the Mobile Banking App.
- Open the Mobile Banking App and register your device.
- Enter your Member Number, Internet Banking password, 4 digit PIN, device name (should populate), click the arrow down the bottom to get 'Next'.
- Accept the Terms and Conditions and away you go!
Visa Debit Card
- Call the Credit Union to order a Visa Debit Card if you do not already have one
- Forgotten your PIN? Login to your Internet Banking, under 'Services', 'Card Management' you can change your PIN.
- Tap and go with Paywave
- Large transaction? Insert the card into the machine and press 'Credit' and it will be the limit as to what is in your account.
- Withdraw $1000 a day at any ATM.
If suspected or confirmed COVID-19 infection or self isolation / quarantine requirements affect staffing levels to the point of impacting our ability to offer our usual service levels we will provide further communication to you.
We will keep you updated, but feel free to contact us if you have any questions.