Important changes to rediATM network and Australia Post transactions
Due to industry changes, Fire Service Credit Union will no longer be part of the rediATM network from 30th June 2019. This means that members who withdraw cash or access their account via a rediATM may incur a fee from that ATM owner.
Due to industry changes, Fire Service Credit Union will no longer be part of the Australia Post scheme from 30th June 2019. This means that members will not be able to withdraw or deposit cash into their account at any Australia Post.
There are more ways to access your money for free*
- You can withdraw cash fee-free at over 10,000 ATM's around the country including, Commonwealth Bank, ANZ, Westpac, NAB and Bank SA.
- Use Internet Banking or our Mobile App and access your accounts anywhere, anytime! Check your accounts, transfer funds, activate your card and change PIN, report a card lost or stolen and pay your bills from the comfort of your own home or on the go.
- Wave and go using Visa payWave enabled card for contactless payments.
- Withdraw cash at supermarkets and participating retailers with purchases.
- Visit us in branch or call us on 8227 2222.
*Overseas ATM fees may apply. While no transaction fees are charged by us, a fee may be charged by the ATM operator. Other fees and charges may apply. Lending criteria, fees and conditions apply and are available upon request.