Caravan & Trailer Insurance
Caravan and Trailer Insurance
Why choose Allianz Caravan and Trailer Insurance through Fire Service Credit Union?
There’s nothing better than hitting the wide-open road with your caravan in tow. While you’re out enjoying life, it’s important that you’re protected against accidental loss or damage to your caravan or trailer.
Caravan and Trailer insurance offers:
- Legal liability – up to $20 million cover for your legal liability for loss or damage to other people’s property in an accident arising out of the use of your caravan or trailer
- Up to $1000 cover for accidental loss of or damage to the contents in your caravan (but not your trailer)
- Cover for accidental loss of or damage to your caravan or trailer Australia wide
- Option to pay by the month at no extra cost1
- Cover for reasonable towing costs after a covered accident
- Emergency repairs – up to $500 reimbursement for the cost of emergency repairs necessary to enable you to tow your caravan or trailer to its intended destination after a covered accident
- Emergency accommodation – cover for reasonable accommodation expenses up to $100 per day, maximum $1000 in total, if your caravan is uninhabitable following a covered accident provided your caravan was more than 100km from where it’s normally parked at night
Call Fire Service Credit Union on 08 8227 2222 to get a quote now. Or get a quote online.
Fire Service Credit Union ABN 187 087 651 152 AFSL 237 515 arranges this insurance as agent for the insurer Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850 AFSL No 234708. We do not provide any advice based on any consideration of your objectives, financial situation or needs. Terms, conditions, limits and exlusions apply. Before making a decision, please consider the Product Disclosure Statement available www.fscu.com.au. The relevant Target Market Determination is available by calling (08) 8227 2222. If you purchase this insurance, we will recieve a commission that is a percentage of the premium. Ask us for more detials before we provide you with services.
1 Premiums payable by instalments may be subject to minor adjustments (upwards or downwards) due to rounding financial institution transaction fees may apply.
2 Subject to underwriting limits