Pleasure Craft Insurance
Whatever your style of boat, you'll want to make sure it's protected. That's where Fire Service Credit Union can help.
Whether you're fishing, water skiing or just enjoying the view; hitting the water should be easy and fun.
Why choose Club Marine Pleasure Craft Insurance through Fire Service Credit Union?
Club Marine Pleasure Craft Insurance is there to protect you. Club Marine Pleasure Craft Insurance offers:
- Accidental damage cover for your boat, motor and trailer, all in one policy.
- Australia-wide cover, up to 250 nautical miles off the coast.
- Up to $10,000 for fishing gear, skiing or diving equipment and tools on board (up to $1,500 per item).
- Up to $5,000 in Club Care Benefits to help you out in an emergency.
- Salvage and Removal of Wreck costs in addition to the Sum Insured.
- Broad and flexible range of cover options, including water-skiers liability, discounts for layup periods, racing cover and agreed values. Eligibility criteria may apply.
- Club Marine Assist - advice, assistance, directions and personal service, 24/7 claims lodgement service^.
- The Club Marine App, with exclusive member access to weather alerts, plus the ability to record incidents, lodge claims and manage your policy.
For more information on how Club Marine Pleasure Craft Insurance can protect your boat, read the Product Disclosure Statement
How to claim
To make an insurance claim online:
Online, any time in less than 10 minutes
The fastest, easiest way is via Club Marine's online claim form also available at the Club Marine App. You can submit your boat insurance claim 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, whenever it suits you.
It takes less than 10 minutes to complete the online claim form and once received, one of Club Marine's friendly claims consultants will contact you within one business day of receiving your claim.
- Secure form
- No phone queues
- Immediate confirmation number for your reference
- You can sumbit your boat insurance claim form 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Submit your claim to Club Marine via the online claim form or the Club Marine App.
Before you submit a claim
You'll find that completing your online claim form is quicker if you have these details at hand before you start.
- Your policy information
- Information about the incident, such as the date, where the damage occured etc.
- Details about the loss or damage you are claiming for.
- Information about any other people, boats, vehicles or property involved.
- Quotations for repairs, photographs of the damage, and any other documents that may be relevant.
Over the phone
Alternatively, you can call Club Marine on 1300 00 CLUB (2582), select option 3 for claims, and one of Club Marine's friendly consultants will take you through the claims process.
Pleasure Craft insurance is issued and managed by Club Marine ABN 12 007 588 347 AFSL No. 236916 as an agent for the insurer Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850 AFSL No. 234708 and arranged by Fire Service Credit Union ABN 187 087 651 152 AFSL No. 237515. Fire Service Credit Union do not provide advice on this insurance based on any consideration of your objectives, financial position or need. Underwriting criteria apply and the policy is subject to conditions, limits and exclusions on cover. Excess payments may apply in the event of a claim. The full terms are set out in the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) which you should read carefully before deciding if this insurance is appropriate for you. The PDS is available from Fire Service Credit Union by calling 08 8227 2222, visiting your local branch or fscu.com.au. If you purchase this insurance, we will receive a commission that is a percentage of the premium. Ask us for more details before we provide you with any services on this product.
^Club Marine Assist is provided by AWP Australia Pty Ltd ABN 52 097 227 177 trading as Allianz Global Assistance. See Club Marine Assist brochure for further details, including exclusions and limits that apply