A faster more efficient way to pay your bills without having to leave home.
- Look for the BPAY symbol on your household bills for payment instructions
- A convenient and secure way to pay your bills
- View our BPAY Terms and Conditions
How to pay:
- Log in to your Internet Banking via the website or on your Mobile App and conveniently pay your bills at the touch of a button.
- Call us on 8227 2222 and pay the bill over the phone.
- Or visit us in branch, 22 Chancery Lane ADELAIDE 5000.
With BPAY, you can pay all those tiresome bills 24/7, 365 days a year.
Internet BPAY has been specifically designed to protect your funds from unauthorised access.
There are over 4,000 billers in the national BPAY network, including most councils, telephone, electricity and gas organisations. So next time you’ve got a stack of bills to pay, why not get it over and done with in one hit.