Fire Service Credit Union – Mobile Banking App
Download the latest version of the APP today!
FSCU's Mobile Banking App is here, giving you 24/7 access to your accounts - Download today!
Access your accounts at the touch of your fingertips with Mobile Banking
Some key features include:
- Apple Pay
- Activate your Visa Debit Card
- Change your PIN on your Visa Debit Card
- View account balances
- View transaction history
- Pay your bills
- Transfer money between your accounts, to other members and to other financial institutions
- Change scheduled payments
- View SAMFS Shift Calendar
Mobile Banking from any internet compatible device is fast, secure and convenient and enables you to access your accounts at the touch of your fingertips.
To get started follow these easy steps:
- You must be registered to Fire Service Credit Union Internet Banking to use the mobile app. If you are not already a registered Internet Banking user, please contact us to get you started.
- Once registered, visit the App Store or Google Play and search for "fscumobilebanking" to find and download the Mobile Banking App.
- Open the Mobile Banking App and register your device using your Internet Banking log in details ie your Membership Number and Passcode.You'll be promted to choose a 4 digit Mobile Banking Pin to secure your device.
Freqently Asked Questions
ABOUT THE FSCU MOBILE BANKING APP
FSCU’s Mobile Banking App is a simplified version of FSCU’s Internet Banking, giving you 24/7 access to your accounts wherever you have access to the Internet. You need to be a registered FSCU Internet Banking user to access your account details via the Mobile Banking App.
How do I get the Mobile Banking App?
Download the FSCU Mobile Banking App from the Apple App Store or via Google play.
Search for “fscu mobile banking”.
How much does the Mobile Banking App cost?
FSCU’s Mobile Banking App is free to download. Please note that by downloading and using the App, normal data and call charges will apply as stipulated by your mobile network provider.
Do I need to be an FSCU member to use the Mobile Banking App?
Anyone can download FSCU’s Mobile Banking App. However you must be a FSCU Member with a valid Internet Banking login to access the banking sections of the Mobile Banking App.
Do I need to register for mobile banking?
Yes, when you first access the banking functions on the Mobile Banking App you will be asked to register. To complete and validate the set-up and registration process you will need your Member Number and Internet Banking password. If you are not registered for Internet Banking please contact FSCU on 8227 2222.
How many login attempts are allowed with the Mobile Banking App?
If there are 5 unsuccessful attempts to login you will be locked out. You can reset your PIN from the menu, under Settings. Simply select ‘Forgot PIN’ to reset.
What type of payments can I make using the Mobile Banking App?
- Transfer funds between your accounts, including loan redraws.
- Transfer funds to other FSCU members (saved favourites list only).
- Transfer funds to other Australian financial institutions (saved favourites list only).
- Pay bills using BPAY (saved favourites list only).
How do I add a new payee or modify an existing payee?
To add a new payee or biller, or to make a change to existing details, you will need to log into Internet Banking.
What else can I do using the Mobile Banking App?
From your Dashboard you can access the following functions:
- Email us
- Call us
- Travel notifications
- SAMFS Shift Calendar
Other functions include:
- Accounts balances and transaction history
- Interest rate and interest payment information
- A range of financial calculators
In Settings you can:
- Reset your Mobile Banking PIN
- Manage your devices
- Link back to our website
Can I access the Mobile Banking App when overseas?
Yes. However standard mobile contract, service and roaming charges may apply. It is recommended that you check with your mobile service provider to establish what charges apply.
Does the Mobile Banking App work on a Windows phone?
No. Our current Mobile Banking App is available for Apple and Android devices. For a Windows phone we recommend using our mobile friendly Internet Banking.
Is my personal banking information stored on my smartphone?
If someone gets hold of my smartphone can they access my personal banking details?
No. The banking facilities available through the Mobile Banking App are protected by a security PIN or Fingerprint login. However, it is important that you do not disclose your PIN to anyone or store it on your phone.
What can I do to protect my smartphone?
Here are some suggestions for protecting your personal information:
- Set up a password on your mobile device
- Set up your device to automatically lock
- Ensure your Member Number and any Passcodes are not stored on your device
- Never click on unsolicited or unexpected links
- Check for updates to your device’s operating system regularly
- Avoid mobile phone banking or financials transactions in busy public areas and over unsecured Wi-Fi networks
How can I logout of the Mobile Banking App?
There are a couple of different ways to log out of the Mobile Banking functions:
- By selecting the logout icon in the top right hand corner of the screen
- As soon as you press the home button on your smartphone you will automatically time out and you will need to log in again to start another session.
What should I do if my mobile phone is lost or stolen?
You should contact your mobile phone provider. If you feel that your Member Number and/or Internet Banking Passcode have been compromised, you should consider changing your Internet Banking Passcode and/or contact FSCU on 8227 2222.
How often do I need to update the Mobile Banking App?
From time to time FSCU will make updates to the Mobile Banking App. FSCU will post news items or send alert notifications to your mobile device when updates are available. We recommend you elect to receive push notifications, when you download the Mobile Banking App to ensure you receive these message from us.
What operating system version is required?
FSCU’s Mobile Banking App required Android 4.0 or Apple iOS 7.1. The Mobile Banking App has been tested on a range of smartphones with all functionality working correctly. You can check which version your device is using in “settings”
What happens if I change my smartphone?
Simply download FSCU’s Mobile Banking App to your new phone. You will need to re-register for the banking functions using your Internet Banking login details. You can also use multiple devices with the same banking login.
Can multiple users login and out of the same downloaded Mobile Banking app?
No, only one user can register for Mobile Banking per device, however you can de-register and re-register (the same or a different membership) at any time, or register your banking details on multiple devices.
Why does it take a little longer to load account details?
When you make a selection from the banking functions of the Mobile Banking App a process of validation and loading data occurs in the background. On occasions the loading time can be impacted by problems at your phone service provider or delays in making the online connection.
Who do I call if I have a problem?
Contact your mobile service provider if you have a:
- Problem with your mobile phone
- Technical query about your handset
- Question about your data costs or your mobile phone bill
Contact FSCU on 8227 2222 during business hours if you have questions about
- Your accounts
- Mobile Banking App