Cash Passport Platinum
Cash Passport Platinum
Choose the smarter way to carry travel money. Load up to 11 currencies and use it at millions of locations worldwide everywhere Mastercard is accepted. Load, spend and top up your card on the go, so you’re always in control.
- Free Global Wi-Fi – stay connected across a million Boingo hotspots
- 24/7 Global Assistance – help a call away whenever and wherever you are
- Emergency Cash Access – The Cashpassport team is ready to replace your card or organise cash%
- Lock and load up to 11 currencies* – Lock in exchange rates* and know exactly how much you have to spend
- Accepted at millions of locations worldwide^ – Spend fluently wherever Mastercard is accepted instore, online and ATMs
- Manage your account – Track spend, reload, or move money between currencies online, anywhere, anytime.
How does Cash Passport outsmart travel money?
- Safer and more secure than cash – Cash Passport offers 24/7 Global Assistance. If you lose your wallet, simply call Cash Passport. Sometimes, these things happen. They’ll quickly organise a new card, free of charge and help you get your emergency cash% so you can keep enjoying your holiday.
- Keep track of your travel money – ‘My Account’ lets you manage your money wherever you are, like reloading your card and transferring between currencies. Shop with confidence knowing exactly how much you have to spend, or simply load more funds with the advantage of locked-in exchange rates*. Load up to 11 currencies: USD, EUR, GBP, NZD, CAD, SGD, JPY, THB, HKD, AED, AUD+.
- Convenient and Contactless – Enjoy the freedom of travelling the world with just one card. Eat, shop or play wherever Mastercard® is accepted or withdraw from ATMs along the way, just as you would with your bank card at home. Quicker than cash, contactless payments can save you time when tapping with Cash Passport.
Cash Passport Platinum Features
- Free global Wi-Fi. Get internet access via millions of Boingo hotspots globally. Get 3 months’ Boingo membership every time you top up your Cash Passport with $100 AUD or foreign currency equivalent.
- Share or transfer your travel money. Transfer instantly, from your Cash Passport to another Cash Passport issued in Australia or New Zealand in available currencies.
24/7 Global Emergency Assistance
Customer support is available through the Cash Passport 24/7 Global Emergency Assistance service which provides a range of services including providing card balances, replacement of lost or stolen cards, emergency cash**** to anywhere in the world, translator services, help finding legal or medical support and sending a message home. The list of global toll free phone numbers is set out below and is on the back of the Cash Passport card. Alternatively, you can seek assistance on-line by visiting www.cashpassport.com.au.
Cash Passport – retrieving any balance of funds left on the card on your return
Automated Cash Outs
- Log into Cash Passport website – www.cashpassport.com.au
- Select ‘Login to my account’
- Enter your account details, then select Continue
- Select the Cash Out option
- Select currencies to cash out, then select next
- Enter your Fire Service Credit Union account details
- Select Complete Cash Out
- Funds will be transferred 1 – 3 business days.
Note: Cash Outs of foreign cards will be converted to AUD at the prevailing exchange rate prior to crediting to your bank account.
Mastercard Prepaid Management Services Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 47 145 452 044, AFSL 386 837) arranges for the issue of the Multi-currency Cash Passport™ and Cash Passport™ Platinum (“Cash Passport”) in conjunction with the issuer, Heritage Bank Limited (ABN 32 087 652 024, AFSL 240 984). You should consider the Product Disclosure Statement for the relevant Cash Passport available at www.cashpassport.com.au before deciding to acquire the product. Any advice does not take into account your personal needs, financial circumstances or objectives and you should consider if it is appropriate for you.
MasterCard® and the MasterCard Brand Mark are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated.
* Lock-in your exchange rates means the exchange rate is locked in for the initial load only. The exchange rates for subsequent reloads will be set at the prevailing exchange rate at the time of the transaction.
^ Subject to any surcharge that may be imposed directly by merchants. Cash Passport is unable to be used for purchases related to gambling or adult entertainment. Currently Cash Passport cannot be used in the following countries and geographical regions due to sanctions that are currently in place: Crimea, Iran, North Korea, Sudan and Syria. If you attempt to use your card at merchants in any of these countries and geographical regions, your request will be declined. In addition, the ATMs and POS terminals are not owned or operated by the Issuer or MasterCard Prepaid Management Services Australia Pty Limited and the Issuer or MasterCard Prepaid Management Services Australia Pty Limited are not responsible for ensuring that merchants will accept the Card. For example, the Issuer and MasterCard Prepaid Management Services Australia Pty Limited cannot control when an ATM or POS terminal is due for maintenance or is faulty or if a merchant chooses not to accept the Card. In such cases, your Card may not function properly or be declined. For more information please see the Product Disclosure Statement at www.cashpassport.com.au.
+ Before you make a decision to acquire the card, please check www.cashpassport.com.au for the latest currencies supported.
% T&Cs apply. Customer must contact Customer service to report lost or stolen card. Emergency cash can be arranged up to the balance on your Cash Passport, subject to availability of funds at the approved agent location.
= T&Cs apply. Wi-Fi is provided by Boingo hotspots. Visit cashpassport.com.au and mastercard.boingo.com for more information.