Multi- currency Cash Passport
Key Features & Benefits
- Load multiple currencies onto one easy to use Card**
- Smart wallet functionality – Intelligently selects the currency for your transaction. Funds can be used from multiple wallets if required to help ensure your transaction is approved.
- Chip & PIN protected for enhanced security and worldwide acceptance
- Accepted at millions of retailers and online anywhere Mastercard® is accepted
- Reload in store or online via BPAY®
- Lock in your rate*** for the funds you load at the relevant exchange rate of the day
- Free second card as back-up in case the primary card is lost or stolen
- 24/7 Global Emergency Assistance
- Option to load up to a maximum of AU$100,000
- View your account, transactions and manage your currency balances online via “My Account” at www.cashpassport.com.au
- Not linked to your personal bank account
- Free card replacement to anywhere in the world#
- Card valid for up to 5 years so you can use it for multiple trips
- Cards activated for use within 2 business hours
Hints and Tips
You can access all your account information at www.cashpassport.com.au. This includes:
- Obtaining card balances and statements
- Locating the nearest MasterCard ATM
- Travel budgeting tips
24/7 Global Emergency Assistance
Customer support is available through the Cash Passport 24/7 Global Emergency Assistance service which provides a range of services including providing card balances, replacement of lost or stolen cards, emergency cash**** to anywhere in the world, translator services, help finding legal or medical support and sending a message home. The list of global toll free phone numbers is set out below and is on the back of the Cash Passport card. Alternatively, the customer can seek assistance on-line by visiting www.cashpassport.com.au.
Cash Passport – retrieving any balance of funds left on the card on your return
Automated Cash Outs
- Log into Cash Passport website - cashpassport.com.au
- Select 'Login to my account'
- Enter your account details, then select Continue
- Select the Cash Out option
- Select currencies to cash out, then select next
- Enter your Fire Service Credit Union account details
- Select Complete Cash Out
- Funds will be transferred 1 - 3 business days.
Note: Cash Outs of foreign cards will be converted to AUD at the prevailing exchange rate prior to crediting to the customers bank account.
*Some ATM Operators may charge their own fee or set their own limits. **Before you make a decision to acquire the Card, please check www.cashpassport.com/multi for the latest currencies supported. *** “Lock in your rate” means that the prevailing exchange rate is locked in for the initial load value only. Subsequent card reloads will be processed at the then prevailing exchange rate on the day of the reload transaction, and will be locked in at that rate. ****Emergency cash replacement (up to the amount available on your card), anywhere in the world, normally within 20 minutes, though in some remote locations this could take up to 24 hours. #Conditions Apply
Mastercard Prepaid Management Services Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 47 145 452 044, AFSL 386 837) arranges for the issue of the Cash Passport in conjunction with the issuer, Heritage Bank Limited (ABN 32 087 652 024, AFSL/ACL 240984). You should consider the Product Disclosure Statement for the relevant Cash Passport available at www.cashpassport.com/multi before deciding to acquire the product. Any advice does not take into account your personal needs, financial circumstances or objectives and you should consider if it is appropriate for you. MasterCard and the MasterCard Brand Mark are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated.