Why Join?

We know you, and we know your industry. We know our business, products and services.                                               

Fire Service Credit Union Benefits

  • Personal Banker
  • Free Visa debit card - access your money around the globe
  • Internet and mobile banking
  • Competitive loan products
  • Business accounts
  • Insurance - Home, Car, Landlord, Travel, Boat and Caravan
  • Travel cards and foreign cash
  • Financial planning

And much more!

Who Can Become a Member?

To become a member of the Fire Service Credit Union you will need to:

  • Be a part of Emergency Services in South Australia
  • Be related to someone working in Emergency Services

What is Required?

Under the Australian Government Legislation, it is a requirement that the Fire Service Credit Union must verify an individual's identity. We will need your identification documents before we can give you access to our services.

Documents we require to verify your identity are either any Category A Document

or any Category B Document AND any Category C Document

Category A Documents: Primary Photographic Identification documents

  • Current Australian Passport (or one that has expired within last 2 years)
  • Current Driver's Licence, containing photograph
  • Current Australian Proof of Age card, containing photograph
  • Current passport issued by a foreign government

Category B Documents: Primary Non-photographic Identification documents

  • Birth Certificate or Birth Extract issued by the Australian Government or a foreign government
  • Citizenship certificate issued by the Australian Government or foreign government
  • Pension card / Seniors card / Medicare card / DVA card / Health care card or any other entitlement card issued by the Australian Government

Category C Documents: Secondary Identification documents

  • Benefit notice issued by the Australian, State or Territory government within the last 12 months
  • Tax assessment notice issued by the Australian Tax Office within the last 12 months
  • Council rates notice or utilities bill issued within the last 3 months, containing Residential Address