At Fire Service Credit Union we want you to be able to enjoy your banking anytime, anywhere!
Some key features included in our Internet Banking are:
- Check your balances 24/7
- Pay bills from the comfort of your home
- Change your Visa Debit Card PIN
- Secure and safe to use
- Transfer money between your accounts, other members accounts and to other financial institutions
- Report a lost or stolen card
- View your transaction history
- Register and view your eStatements
- Update your contact details
How to register
Simply call the Credit Union on 8227 2222 to make sure you are registered for Internet Banking. From there, enter your member number and default password. The system will then prompt you to create your own personalised password. Then you are free to enjoy!
How to Login
To login to Internet Banking, just click on the red LOGIN button or padlock (for mobile devices) in the top right hand corner of the screen.
Forgotten your password?
If you have any questions or need any assistance please call the Fire Service Credit Union on 8227 2222 and we would be more than happy to help!
Updating your browser
Your browser is the software application used to locate, retrieve and display content on the World Wide Web, for example Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Safari.
Why update my browser?
Keeping your internet browser up-to-date is important for both security and ensuring that web pages load properly. Older browsers tend to be slower and perhaps crash, both of these issues are not desirable when doing Internet Banking.
To find out what browser you are currently on just visit whatbrowser.org/
With the cost of postage, production and printing of statements continually rising this impacts on the services and interest rates we can offer you. Please help us to keep competitive in the market and Go green.
Complete these steps to register:
- Log into your FSCU Internet Banking as usual
- Select "Services"
- Select “Manage statements”
- Select your email address
- Read and accept Terms and Conditions
- “Submit” your request
What happens now?
- Log into Internet banking
- Select "Services"
- Select “View statements”
- Click on the e-statement you wish to view, print or save to your computer